I provide individual and couples therapy for adults in Austin, Texas. I am a licensed psychologist and have my Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology.
I help people with a variety of concerns or goals, including but not limited to:
- stress/anxiety, including social anxiety
- relationship or family difficulties
- problems with forming or maintaining friendships/relationships
- communication or assertiveness concerns
- difficulties managing, identifying, or expressing emotions
- grief or loss of all kinds, including pet loss
- self-esteem or confidence difficulties
- trauma/prior abuse
- intrusive thoughts/obsessions and compulsions
- understanding and navigating one's sexual orientation or identity
- life transitions
- desire for personal growth
- building meaning in one's life
- academic or career/vocational concerns
Though I help clients with a breadth of presenting concerns, I specialize in romantic relationship difficulties, sexual dysfunctions/concerns, and working with LGBTQ+ clients. I have an affirming perspective toward all sexual, gender, and relationship identities/types.
Please email me (email@example.com), text, or call (281-239-9771) to set up a free 20 minute phone consultation so we can get to know each other a little bit and see if we'd be a good fit to work together. I see clients Monday through Thursday 8am-3pm.